School of Entrepreneurship Development (SED) is a not-for-profit organization which has been established in 2018 with the aim to develop entrepreneurship in Bangladesh to meet the demand of time in consideration of socio-economic perspective. Bangladesh is an over populated country where unemployment has come out as a national curse though the number of graduates from different disciplines have been increased geometrically for last couple of years. Though it is unfortunate but true that opportunities for employment have not been created at the same rate. More than hundred applications are dropped against a single vacancy announcement which is expected to be multiple in very near future since a large number of new graduates are coming out every year. So, the unemployment situation of Bangladesh is getting worse day by day which will create frustration as well as dissonance among the young graduates. SED sees no alternative of developing entrepreneurship to overcome this unwanted socio-economic situation. That’s why SED has come up with a voluntary initiative to work for national development through entrepreneurship development. SED believes that courage and willingness are enough start a venture in this modern era of advanced technology when a large global business can be managed through a mobile phone only. SED also trust that national development is only possible if new ventures can be created through the expansion of entrepreneurship across the country with the involvement of young people. Which why SED has started to work to engage the whole nation in the movement of national development.
Our vision is to upgrade living standard of people through sustainable economic development.
- To create visionary entrepreneur through providing proper mentorship and business coaching.
- To facilitate new venture establishment through connecting entrepreneurs as well as investors.
- To guide existing entrepreneurs to take their business to the next level by giving all sorts of functional supports.
- To ensure the best utilization of economical resources for socio-economic development.
- To emancipate the society from the curse of unemployment.
- To minimize economic and social discrimination through ensuring equitable distribution of wealth as well as empowering people.